My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

1.14.2008

Just had dinner with my girl Lauren S. (She's one of those people who makes me wanna use her full name when I refer to her, but I'll refrain.) We dined at the Grill where I work part time, sat in the lounge and split a 1/2 price bottle of wine. Do you have one of those friends with whom you can converse easily for a few hours and part ways feeling completely relaxed? She's that friend. She asked me when I would start blogging again. I finally had an answer for her: today! I don't know what it was that pulled me back into the blogosphere -- but I think it was the beautiful train wreck www.jakobandjulia.com which gave me the final push. I still don't think what I have to say is all that earth shattering and enlightening, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Talk to you soon. the neo. Reading: The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster Listening to: "Let It Die" by Feist Waiting for: tomorrow, when I can wish my beautiful sorors a happy 100th anniversary.

0 new thought(s):