My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

3.04.2008

Grrr. I'm normally not like this. My current frustration isn't based on not getting what I want. I'm frustrated because I want that which I do not (cannot?) have, something I never, ever do... except when I, well, do. Do you see the difference? Erykah Badu is the only thing keeping me semi-sane. (And simultaneously, semi-insane.) And yes, I know this is nebulous and abstract. Sorry. ____ Listening to: "Green Eyes," "No Love," and "I Want You." On repeat. Grrrr.

5 new thought(s):

La said...

*hug*

Jameil said...

green eyes is the jaaaaaaaaam!! girl i'm working through my frustration but actually proud i'm handling it much better than i used to.

Anonymous said...

Visiting via the Breaking Point.

Green Eyes is on some other level type sh*t. Most folks can't even comphrehend...

Mama's Gun is a tour de force. Seriously.

I'm going to hang around for a minute, k?

shani-o said...

Lauren- Thank you darling.

Jam- yeah, I rarely feel that way. But I'm mostly over it, lol. Mostly.

Tiffany- hello and welcome!! And yeah, "Green Eyes" kills me in seven different ways every time I listen to it. Please, stick around, hopefully I won't bore ya!

Michael said...

Hi, love. I'm frustrated as well. Listening to "That Hump" is comforting, but I've been sneaking into old Mary again. :|

Feel better.