My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

5.29.2008

I'm not convinced this is actually important, per se, but it surely is hilarious. [Stolen from PostBourgie.]

5 new thought(s):

La said...

I'm in love with him. I am physically in love with him. He is fantastic. LOL!!

I dunno what I like more, what he's saying it or that fact that he's whisper cooing it like Prince.

Anonymous said...

Pfleger's 'hood bona fides are beyond reproach.

Jameil said...

not cursin up in the pulpit! mr. white folks made some of his folk PISSED w/this one!

Jameil said...

i was enjoying my news vacay and wasn't aware that this was part of a controversy. folk will make somethin out of nothin in a heartbeat huh? if you're offended, fine, but why praytell does barack have to distance himself from EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. he's ever known or held a short convo with who has a controversial thought? foolishness.

CNEL said...

Thanks J for pointing out what I was thinking. Is any pastor or supporter therefore going to need to be condemned by the Senator when they speak of their support for him. Did we forget that there's a first amendment right in this country?