My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

6.05.2008

Bob Johnson is mounting a one-man offensive to get Hillary Clinton on the bottom of the Democratic ticket. (Do watch the video. Although he can put sentences together in what appears to be a sensible structure, close listening shows his inability to say things that actually make sense. It's like word Jenga.) Johnson, founder of BET, one of the two black American billionaires (you know who the other is), sent a letter asking that the Congressional Black Caucus put some pressure on Obama to select Hillary as his running mate. Since his billionaire status came at the price of black dignity, I can't imagine that he has much juice with the CBC, and he's pretty much reviled amongst thinking negroes. So what is he angling for?

4 new thought(s):

The Breaking Point said...

Very well written piece.

I've tried to ride for Johnson in the past, in part because I think he's blamed unfairly for the sad state of black culture. But after he threw Barack under the bus at the behest of HRC, I simply couldn't bring myself to respect him.

I don't know what HRC could offer Johnson that he doesn't already have, so I don't get it. Maybe Barack slighted Johnson and he has an ax to grind.

Jameil said...

he needs to sit down. how are you relevant to politics? shut it.

Eb the Celeb said...

I am really starting to hate Bob Johnson... I really hope barack doesnt concede to the pressure and have hilary as his running mate...

i can see her slick self scheduling an assassination if he makes it in just so she can be president

Adei von K said...

bob has lost his mind. and who does he think he is? why did hillary do for his that he is so hung up on her? go sit down somewhere. you remind me of michael beach in 'waiting to exhale' "she does not want to be alone tonight"