My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

1.30.2008

John Edwards, my crush from '04, is dropping out of the race. I soooooo want him for Veep, though. Can we make that happen? ETA: Johnny isn't endorsing anyone, yet. I just can't see him endorsing Billary, though. And while Obama and Clinton have similar policy, they're so different in personality and message. I think Obama and Edwards align more, just because they both seem to ... care about people.

2 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

exactly. obama edwards would be such a fab ticket. education and health care! fix the economy FOR REAL, not this little b.s. "stimulus" plan and GET OUT OF IRAQ! does it get better than that? i think not.

Adei von K said...

JoBama!!! I LOVE IT!

but real talk? I think he should pull an Al Gore do some amazing things he couldn't have done while in office. I soooooo see him winning Nobel Prizes.