My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

1.22.2008

Heath Ledger was one of those actors who was slightly older than me and my generation, and so much cooler. He's a member of a group I watched when I was a pre-teen: young, eager, stars of pop-film. He's one of the few who transcended teen movie obscurity, displayed his chops, and won. Career-wise, at least. I'm sad because it's almost like losing one of the cool kids you didn't really know, but always looked up to. RIP.

2 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

i know. this made me so sad.

Yellow Rebel said...

yeah this was most unfortunate. I'm eagerly anticipating the Dark Knight movie.

If you get a chance check out my rundown of the first 4 Batman movies (if you're into that kind of stuff)