My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

1.29.2008

Hey people! Have any of you been to this site? I came across it a couple of years ago, and was mildly amused by statements like:

Sally's always saying: "You go girl!" while "raising the roof" to mainstream hip-hop tracks at cheesy bars. That's fun! I relate to that.
and
Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"
and
Johnny always says: "I'm not racist; one of my best friends is Black!" I think he might mean me!
Both of these things is a lot like the other: Rob made this pretty hilarious mash up.

5 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

hahahaha. you see they trotted out another black to endorse her right? the california congresswoman. i just rolled my eyes and said "oh whatever" while gettin it on the elliptical. bah humbug. you don't get bigger than oprah and the kennedys. you just don't.

Adei von K said...

jameil is so right! oprah and the kennedys are it in america. (except for that random ass niece)

so. i don't like sally and johnny. i don't like the mockery. that's not funny to me.

La said...

Um... this website....

shani-o said...

Jam: yep!

Stace and Lauren... this website is a satirical project by a black female artist.

Yellow Rebel said...

I came across this a few days ago. It was sort of funny until I came across a certain part of it that rubbed me the wrong way