My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

1.31.2008

http://www.votechooser.com/ Answer ten questions to see with whom you align...

5 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

ha! barack in clear first, edwards, then it just disintegrates: clinton, ron paul... and no no no no no never no. (not necessarily in that order). what did it say for you?

Adei von K said...

9-1 with O, 8-2 with Ed, 7-3 with Hill, then it flipped. 3-7 Ron Paul, 2-8 McCain and Giuli was last.

I don't more hi tech jobs will improve our economy. reduce gov't spending! we know they have $600 toilet seats and tailor made suits!

I like that thing! Thanks for sharing!

Rashan Jamal said...

9-1 for Barack and Edwards. 8-2 for Hillary.. then the rest was like 1-9. I guess I'm a democrat. LOL

shani-o said...

I was 8-2 with Barack and John... Hillary wasn't even on the list, I think...

GreatWhyte said...

6-4 Barack, then Paul (err????), then Hillary