My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.04.2008

I'm nervous; vibrating a little; anxious and hopeful. I talked to Wife today, and told her I didn't know what it was, but I'm a believer. I believe. He makes me believe. His wife inspires me. I want to believe so badly that this might actually happen. Either way, it's Black History. "In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." And I'll say it one more time before I go to bed: yes, we can.

3 new thought(s):

La said...

I'm pretty sure I need "there is nothing false about hope" on a tshirt.

Jameil said...

YES WE CAN!! and i need it on a shirt too!! i sooo wish i was in a super tuesday state.

the joy said...

si podemos!!! i voted!!!!