My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.05.2008

I'm still waiting on results from the West. But right now, I suspect that Clinton and Obama will split the delegates fairly evenly.

I'm kind of terrified that he's not going to get the nom.

I've been greeting one of my coworkers with: "YES WE CAN!"

When I said it to my dad today on the phone, he was like "We can... what?"

Me: I'm not entirely sure, but whatever it is, we can do it!!

I want this.

I'll admit, his blackness is a factor. It's not the only factor, or even a major one (if it were, I would have supported Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Alan Keyes). But it's there. Just...

I really want the "Yes We Can" and "There has never been anything false about hope" shirts from http://www.zazzle.com.

I'm wound up.

7 new thought(s):

Adei von K said...

i don't think i've ever been so invested in a political race!! 2000? i was at Hampton and did the general by absentee... we know how Florida went down :-(

GreatWhyte said...

My favorite on that site was the "Obama" tshirt with the picture of the bomb in the middle. Second favorite? "Bros before Hoes" HILARIOUS!

La said...

yet another night of maniacally waking up to check my phone for CNN updates, lol

Jameil said...

i'm so excited i can't breathe!! *gasp gasp!* lmao @ "I'm not entirely sure" but WE CAN!! we can have every change we know america needs. i like the i drink to o'bama irish hat. lol

shani-o said...

Stace- booo Florida!

shani-o said...

X- lol at the bomb shirt. I wanted to laugh at the bros before hos shirt, but as much as I don't like Hillary, I don't like the idea of calling her a ho...

Lauren- dork!

Jam- lol! O'bama!

Oxymoron said...

I was on "The Ave" and heard some young folks bumping the Will-i-Am speech remix in the car.

I put my proud black smile on.