My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.06.2008

Barack's Super Tuesday speech. How hilarious was that comment about his daughters?

4 new thought(s):

GreatWhyte said...

I just think Barack is so damn cute... when he smiles the big smile like he does when he's really tickled by something... so cute :) Michelle is probably SO over his fans by now!

Jameil said...

ROCKY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shani-o said...

X- I KNOW Michelle is probably like, damn groupies! But they both know who's the real prize ... SHE is.

Jam- groupie love! I can just hear him: "You know I love you too."

La said...

No words. Just, none. I just sat here for 20 min at my desk with headphones in listening, completely engrossed. He's so fantastic.

But "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" at the end though? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He couldn't have at least picked "Superstition" or "You Haven't Done Nothing"?