My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.29.2008

Bask in it's warm glow of salmon pink and apple green. Bask, I say!

8 new thought(s):

The Breaking Point said...

I love the banner. Absolutely love it.

La said...

lol. jesus.

Adei von K said...

it's pretty.

but you already knew that ;-)

GreatWhyte said...

Consider me basked.

Now.... about that crimson and cream banner...

Yellow Rebel said...

i don't get it.....












jk...but a yellow & black one would be poppin too

shani-o said...

LH- Thanks, it loves you back. :-)

Wife- lol.

Stace- I did! I did! LMAO

X- I'll work on that. I stole this one from a soror.

YR- Oh, you're a funny one. ;-)

Jameil said...

while you workin on x's gon head and get up on that blue and gold one yesterday. thanks!!

GreatWhyte said...

Umm... I don't think.... never mind.