My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

3.14.2008

Do you have a motto? I do. Actually, I love words and quotes and lyrics, and I often have many favorite quotes at many different times. But I return to one phrase time and time again. It's Shakespeare, natch. "Discretion is the better part of valor." I think I like it because it speaks to my conservatism. What's yours?

5 new thought(s):

Adei von K said...

"It don't take the whole day to recognize sunshine"

Common spit it in "The Light" and its been my quote ever since.

Adei von K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yellow Rebel said...

"It's Racism...it's always racism"...

jk

My HS quote was "Life is what you make it."

Really, your conservative?

Anonymous said...

"Do your best because that's all you can do."

Which is what mi madre says when I call home to consult her doing my decision making process.

Anonymous said...

My motto is on my blog: Damnant quod non-intelligunt, which is Latin for They condemn what they don't understand.

It's sad but true.