My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

4.04.2008

I normally avoid celeb gossip like the plague. But. I love to hate Beyonce and I love to love Jay-Z, so if the rumors are true, then all the best to the happy couple. Remember when...? I respect the way they've conducted their relationship... they're lowkey, and they clearly have fun together.

4 new thought(s):

the joy said...

I'll believe it when they say it, lol. Or when the child is born, lol.

Adei von K said...

i still can't believe jay z goes with beyonce and beyonce goes with jay z...

i love to hate them. UGH!!

CNEL said...

LoL

I wonder if they have a son if he'll really look like Chris Brown, damn Vibe and it's 20 questions.

I must say though it's impressive their relationship seems to have stayed above pettiness.

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok so now that they're married... I think if they do another song together I may puke!