My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

4.07.2008

I love the audacity of this ad. Not because of the sentiment expressed... but because Absolut is being so blatantly manipulative. Too bad some in the U.S. aren't too happy about the (im)possibility of Mexico reconquering California and Texas. Viva Absolut!

5 new thought(s):

Adei von K said...

THAT'S RIGHT Abs! I love their ads!

the joy said...

That is kinda manipulative. But we love controversy!

Danielle Scruggs said...

Read this right now!

Ahhh!

liberatormag.com

I hope you're free 4.19 because we need to TALK...

Anonymous said...

This marketing campaign has a lot of potential.

Eb the Celeb said...

I'm a kettle one girl anyway...lol