My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

4.14.2008

I know I'm mad late on this, but since I'm sure someone out there hasn't caught on to Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle and it's spin-off, Michelle Obama is Your New Bicycle, (and because I don't have time for a real post today) I present: five of my favorite quotes on MOIYNB. Go visit, and click through, 'cuz there are lots more, some funny, some poignant, all brilliant.

3 new thought(s):

Yellow Rebel said...

um...not quite sure of the thought process behind this website

Anonymous said...

I have such mixed emotions about campaigning and technology. A lot of pictures and sounds bytes get exploited and blown out of proportion.

But this “Obama is My Bicycle” is so innocent/strategic/pointless/hilarious, I just gotta love the creativity the web allows.

shani-o said...

YR - this guy created it for his wife after she got all caught up in the Obama campaign (her previous obsession was her bike), hence the name 'Obama is your new bicycle.' He added lots of random feel-good phrases like, 'Obama set up your router' and it kind of spun off from there.

Anon - I gotta agree...