My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

5.08.2008

Hey, do you guys remember how Michelle Obama is my new Bicycle? Well, guess what? Hillary is Mom Jeans. The website applies 'Hillary' to thousands of little annoying things that don't really matter, but piss us off to no end. It's 1000x funnier because it's so random and mean. Most heinous: Most annoying (especially because people ask me to do this): And, as we all know: Jameil and I spent minutes of hilarity clicking through the site (and making submissions). Mine? "Hillary shows up to dinner parties empty-handed."

3 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

I added "Hillary took the last of the coffee." and "Hillary gave you a wedgie in 3rd grade." after which Shani called me 7! What? hahaha. Oh yeah and Hillary cancelled the sopranos. muhahahahaha!!

La said...

hahahah!

That was like MONTHS ago. Let it go. She liked Patron!

the joy said...

hillary changed all the radio presets in my car!!!!! damn it!

i didnt add that one but i thought it was funny. i will contribute...

"hillary took all the covers and left you shivering."

"hillary erased the last episode of Lost from the DVR and you were only halfway through the episode."