My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

6.13.2008

Spike Lee should teach a class. First, he takes Clint Eastwood to task for whitewashing WWII, twiceover. And then a trailer for 'Miracle At St. Anna' comes out, and it looks awesome.

4 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

i love spike lee. i'll hold off on where i think that class should be taught for now...

Yellow Rebel said...

hey shani-o

i saw this preview during the Incredible Hulk, but I wasn't paying attention, and didn't know what it was. It looks good though.

And I think Spike Lee does teach a class @ NYU

shani-o said...

Jam- LOL. Spike isn't perfect. In fact a friend pointed out to me how sexist his roles for women tend to be. I said I could live with that, tho.

YR- Yeah, I heard that, too. So you saw Hulk? I saw the Ang Lee version that everyone hated, and I really liked it.

Yellow Rebel said...

I actually enjoyed the original Hulk briefly, until I started thinking about the problems with it. Eric Bana wasn't bad as David Banner, and the dialog wasn't too awful. It's just that they didn't put enough smash-n-bash into it. You wait the whole movie for 10-15 minutes worth of action.