My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

7.03.2008

Do you remember the "Brian Fellow's Safari Planet" skits on SNL? Probably my favorite Tracy Morgan character, Brian Fellow always made me feel a little bad for laughing. But how do you not laugh when he exclaims, apropos of nothing, "I'm BRIAN FELLOW!" There's also something hilarious about a safari show host who knows absolutely nothing about wild animals, and is sort of afraid of them screwing up his credit. Anyway, I was feeling like that on Tuesday when I was at the pet store, looking for goldfish. I came upon an African Knife Fish, which I had never seen before, despite being a Petsmart junkie. It looks like this: And it moves like this (very short video): As Petsmart is usually stocked with your run-of-the-mill danios, mollys, platys, guppies, goldfish, and other tetras, I was a bit taken aback. "That fish is CRAZY," I said to myself, hearing Tracy Morgan's voice in my head. I looked at it for a while, then picked up three fantail goldfish. But ultimately, this post is just an excuse to put up a Brian Fellow video. (I need some time to catch up on the news and sort out my feelings on Obama's latest poor decisions, before I post on anything topical.) Without any further ado... Brian Fellows Safari Planet Part 1 - Celebrity bloopers here

3 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

hahahaha. my mom LOVES brian fellows! it's hilarious. "i'ma kill that bird!"

the joy said...

Literally my favorite thing TM has ever done. I love the way his guest is always the animal, and the handler gets an " and who are you?" as if he was gonna just chat with the animal. Shani that fish is crazy. And a tad ugly.

Jameil said...

hahahahaha. "whatchu mean he a knife fish? is he gonna cut me? I'M FROM THE HOOD! i don't play that!"

lolololol. i think TM is a bit slow. have you seen him in interviews? eerily like brian fellows.