My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

8.11.2008

Or is it just me? I haaaaaate this video, but watching it made me feel ... safe.

Mikey wrote a hilarious post about the void in the music industry since B's been busy getting married and lightened up by Loreal. I, too, miss her crazy behind. I'm sure once she's back I'll be annoyed with her inside of a week, but come back soon!!!

2 new thought(s):

GreatWhyte said...

Oh you already know... I have kept the torch lit for Beyonce since she walked off the stage at the B Day concert!! Come baaaaaaack Bey!! We neeeeeeed you!!!

CNEL said...

I must admit I'm simultaneously attracted to her and repulsed by her. But lately it has been quite the conspicuous abscence.