My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

8.03.2008

John McCain's campaign makes an ad which ostensibly makes fun of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears while comparing Obama to them, but Paris' mom isn't happy.

Why? Because she and her husband have donated $4600 to the McCain campaign.

Oh the irony.

These, dear Kathy, are the politics you've paid for.

On a related note, I've begun reading Conrad Hilton's memoir, "Be My Guest," because they left it in the hotel room in Boston. This man's two most important values were Prayer and Work (his capitals).
I wonder what old Connie would think of his legacy.

3 new thought(s):

the joy said...

Ha! I just read this on facebook. Seems like something the campaign should have checked out, eh? If I was Kathy I'd ask for a refund.

the joy said...

Oh, and my hotel puts our founder's book in the rooms too. I've never read it...

Adei von K said...

hahaha to you and your $4600! by the way, what random ass mount is $4600?? esp when you're a Hilton