My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

8.01.2008

Sen. John McCain has been doing some downright ridiculous (and not fun, Nicole Richie ridiculous) nonsense, lately.

Most recently, his campaign has accused Sen. Obama of 'playing the race card,' for saying he doesn't look like your usual presidential candidate.

Well, he doesn't (though maybe it's time for Barack to retire that bit of rhetoric)! At this juncture, I'd like to introduce a new phrase into the lexicon, because, Christ on a cracker, I'm tired of this foolishness...

McCain is totally "pulling the 'pulling the race card' card."

It's a bit unwieldy, I know, but I think it gets the point across.

2 new thought(s):

La said...

LOL! So it is written, so shall it be.

the joy said...

Lol I love it! I always wondered if those accusing others of pulling the race card were indeed pulling it themselves. But your way is immensely better.

I do expect to see this on daily show shortly.