My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

8.01.2008

I saw this posted over at Soror 1969's spot. Gnarls made a really simple concept video that somehow manages to be weird, gross, and really heartbreaking.

4 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

wow... that's pretty disturbing.

the joy said...

but i loved it!!!! their videos are always a lil off and just what i was talking about when i speak about video quality. there used to be a time when you could see things like this- that were powerful and moving, aqnd entertaining. i think you should youtube their vids. i saw one a few days ago from the 1st album that i had never seen.

La said...

I LOVE this. Ironically enough, I just posted about the genius that is the Rev Green, lol. It's weird and disturbing so different and honest.

"This belongs to you now."

So dead on.


And I am rightfully entertained by the fact that the heart is singing into broccoli, lol

1969 said...

I love it. Disturbing or not. Especially when the heart leaves the trailof blod across the counter and kills himself in that man's plate of mashed potatoes. Erra....but I'm twisted like that :)