My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

9.05.2008

Did you cry? I cried. http://www.wildlifenow.com/

8 new thought(s):

GreatWhyte said...

OH MY GOD. All I kept thinking was what I would do if I ever had to leave my dog and whether or not he would remember me...

WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video Vix[o]n said...

wow, i couldn't stop laughing. that was a-freakin'-dorable.

the joy said...

i was waiting for someone to get mauled, honestly. but im a cynic. you know theyre gonna turn this into a movie?

Yellow Rebel said...

LMAO

that was the funniest ish I saw all evening.

And I'm with joy...I was waiting for that lion to flip on them.

shani-o said...

You guys are all the worst, (except X). When the music started to swell and they were hugging Christian, my eyes would not stop watering!

Joy! Hugging! Lion!

Sheesh.

I shudder to think what you all would make of 'Born Free.'

Jameil said...

hahahahaha!! you NERD!! no i ain't cry! hahahahahahaha.

Adei von K said...

i laughed the whole time!!!! HAHAHAHAHA That was tooooooo funny!!! in a cute, "toddler trying to learn how to walk yet falls" kind of way of course!!

Adei von K said...

i forgot

really?? i will always love you?!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU'RE A CRIER! I love it!!