My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

9.09.2008

Michelle Obama gets jiggy on Ellen. She so fab.

7 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

j'adore michelle!! i loled in the hub (better than the union here).

the joy said...

she was groovibg tho!! i juat watched it on tv.

Oxymoron said...

I want to see her after a few adult beverages when "Get Me Bodied" comes on.

laurencstephens said...

i love the fact that she did the janet jackson rhythm nation/madonna vogue toward the end

shani-o said...

Jam- she was getting it.

Joy- I know, right?

Oxy- I'm sooooo mad you went there. Not the mental image I needed, lol.

Lauren- Dude. That was the best part, right?

Video Vix[o]n said...

michelle is the best at who she is. gotsa love her

Lenoxave said...

Love me some Michelle Obama and I am enjoying your site.