My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

9.15.2008

Ok. I don't read Essence. I actually don't read many magazines, unless they're about politics. But my homie Charreah has been working her cute little buns off over at Essence, and is part of the team that has brought you a totally revamped and fabulous Essence.com. I know a little something about major site overhauls, and these things don't just happen overnight (even though they look like they do). Go look!

2 new thought(s):

Lenoxave said...

I read Essence when Susan Taylor was @ the helm, but not anymore. The site looks good and I adore Malinda Williams' hair. I recently got my hair cut that length and love it.

The Breaking Point said...

Was at a presentation about the new site not long ago and was intrigued, as I did/do read Essence on and offline. I think the new site looks great.