My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.22.2008

...where I've been... I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Coughing, sneezing, headache, BODY ache, dizziness... Yeah, it's almost over for me. It was nice knowing you guys.

9 new thought(s):

CNEL said...

Awww get better.

Jameil said...

you're not dead. its probably sneezing, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea. yay pepto bismol!

La said...

cholera

Adei von K said...

not cholera!!

ibuprofen, room temp oj and ginger ale, hot tea, sudafed, chicken soup, benadryl, bed, book... take all prn.

GreatWhyte said...

Room temperature orange juice and giner ale? What the..... girl, go to the doctor!!!!! Sounds like the flu, so you need some Tamiflu from your helpful neighborhood pharmacist :) Please get better soon, I miss you!!!!!!!

Adei von K said...

coughing and sneezing and body ache... no chills, fever or nausea? sounds like a serious cold.

i don't mean mix the two! oj for vit c and ginger ale -even though you don't have an upset stomach so nix that. room temp so it can be absorbed faster. hot tea to loosen everything up. ibupr to get rid of any aches and slight fevers (or advil PM), sudafed to decongest, etc... no tamiflu! you have everything you need at home!

Jameil said...

lmao @ cholera. i wanna play! scarlet fever!
dyptheria!
dysentery!
and my all time favorite: ebola!

Yellow Rebel said...

^wow @ jameil1922...you just named several illnesses I haven't heard since I played Oregon Trail

Anyhow feel better Shani-O!

The Breaking Point said...

Wow, Neo ... I hope you feel better and soon. I know what it's like to fell as you do and it's not fun. It can be scary, actually. Have you gone to an acute care office?