My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.20.2008

Stolen from the cool kids over at PostBourgie.

5 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

may i tell you that my fave part is the lil black girl givin hills the eye. this makes me want to go buy every mag with him on the cover. and that shoe was hot!

the joy said...

oh. my. god. that was soHARD!!!!! i cant take it! i was nodding ans ish, and yall know i dont get with jay, but i loved that!!!! and my fave part was "some like to perform" with bill playing the sax...

Adei von K said...

yo, i was thinking that reaaaaaal hard today!!! like on the way to work, i was singing, "i got 99 problems but hillary ain't one"! THIS. IS. INSANE!

shani-o said...

Jam- Yeah, it was pretty tough, right?

Yoj- That part cracked me up something fierce, lol.

Stace- hahahaha!

Eb the Celeb said...

I love it... Barack the VOTE!