My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.19.2008

Interesting feature on Michelle Obama.

She realizes not everyone finds her jokes funny, but doesn't seem all that interested in curbing her tongue. "Somehow I've been caricatured as this emasculating wife," she tells NEWSWEEK. "Barack and I laugh about that. It's just sort of, like, do you think anyone could emasculate Barack Obama? Really now."

7 new thought(s):

GreatWhyte said...

I love her, I really really do. I SOOOOOO love her. She is strong and articulate and brilliant and poised and regal and insightful and oh so witty. But there's just one little thing: I desperately need her to switch hair salons. Post haste.

Jameil said...

SHE'S FANTASTIC!! i can't wait until i can devote the mental energy needed to get past more than the first page. thanks for posting this!!

Adei von K said...

X, i was just thinking about the hair! i don't get why first ladies have to do it! why do black women in politics look the same? it looks like she and condi frequent the same tired salon. NO MORE GIANT FLIPS!

GreatWhyte said...

It's those black sponge rollers, and she's not using the papers because those ends look split to death. No problemo, though.... nothing a quick hookup from Oprah's stylis won't fix!

La said...

*swoon* I heart her. Is she on a shirt anywhere?

shani-o said...

X- Yes, the hard flip is not what's hot in the streets. But she's still so fabulous.

Jam- Anytime.

Stace- LOL.

La- Probably!

The Breaking Point said...

I have to say that Michelle Obama worries me.

Point blank, she talks first and then thinks. That's not cool when your husband is running for president.