My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

2.18.2008

So, apparently, we're undergoing the largest-ever recall of ground beef. But it's not for health reasons, it's about animal abuse. Hmm. The thing that's funny to me is that as a kid in SoCal, I would ride by the Chino "ranch" all the time. I use quotes because it was really just a lot of cows standing in pens that were way too small for the number of occupants. And oh my, the smell. On a day when the wind hit just right, my dad and I would step outside of our home (some 20-30 miles from the ranches) and sigh, "Ah, there's Chino." Happy cows live in California, indeed.

2 new thought(s):

Rashan Jamal said...

I dont want to know what they do to the meat before I buy it. Just as long as I dont get sick I'm cool.

Jameil said...

i'm with rashan. just gimme my meat (pause). lol. meat is murder! tasty tasty murder... moooo hahahahaha. (see i even slipped a pun in there)