My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

4.28.2008

Before I finish up my modern black conservative series, I just had to share these links to the interview with Howard alum (and member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.) Pastor Jeremiah Wright. He's been on what I like to call a "Magical Media Tour," making a very difficult (perhaps impossible) point with alacrity, and I appreciate it. I've said it before, I'm not religious, but I think he is coming from the position of a ideal man of God — he realizes this isn't about him, but he is using the interest in him to defend, promote and exalt the traditions and wisdom of the Black Church. As I told my coworker: he's a true scholar, not some crank screeching from the pulpit. How could you expect anything less from Barack's pastor? Part One Part Two

4 new thought(s):

Yellow Rebel said...

Pastor Wright is a Que....?

shani-o said...

YR- Yeah, he is. I saw pictures from his retirement celebration and there was a shot of his old fraternity sweater on display. Interesting, huh?

Anonymous said...

check this out!!!
http://www.nypost. com/news/ news.htm
He is definitely a BRUH!!! Roo to the intelligent Men Of Omega.

shani-o said...

Anon... oh my word. That was special. Without any context (because, how many NY Post readers even know what the hooks are) he looks KUH-RAZY. LOL!