My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

5.02.2008

I saw this quote on my friend's Facebook page. I suppose you could transpose the school to fit your own alma mater, but I think it works best the way it is here. ;-)

Spelman girls are pretty, Bennett girls are smart, yet it takes a HOWARD WOMAN to win a fella's heart. Clark-Atlanta girls can dance, Hampton girls got flow, but when you want the WOMAN that encompasses all.... HOWARD is where you go!

5 new thought(s):

Jameil said...

WOMP WOMP.

CNEL said...

HaHa it was cute.

Eb the Celeb said...

AGGIE PRIDE... North Carolina A&T in the building!

SHE_UNIQUE said...

PANTHER PRIDE!..whats a VUU woman? I don't even want to know. lol

shani-o said...

Jam - I know, it's hard out there for an HI grad.

CNel - Right??

Eb- Aw, my cousin is an Aggie! Go A&T!

She_Unique - LOL... fabulous in her own way??