My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

5.02.2008

Mariah Carey is married to Nick Cannon? I'm perplexed. I mean, that's about as random as Condoleeza Rice marrying Cory Booker. Or something.

8 new thought(s):

CNEL said...

Very interesting combo indeed

Jameil said...

ridiculousnessocity.

Jameil said...

and i threw up in my mouth. i can't stand that cannon boy.

Yellow Rebel said...

i'll keep it simple...

SMH

Anonymous said...

I can't quite put my finger on why this feels weird to me but it does.

1969 said...

Nick must have the magic stick for real.

He's dated:

Christina Milian
Kim KardASSian
Selite Ebanks

and now he's bagged Mimi.

Hmmm.......

Unknown said...

I too am vewwy vewwy con-fuse-ED over this union. When did they even meet?? I don't get it!!

shani-o said...

CNel - to say the least!

Jam - lol, you're hilarity.

YR - wait, you don't think it's twu wuv??

LH - yes, there is a weirdness factor.

1969 - hahaha... obviously they all knew something Mimi doesn't, though.

Miss B - exactly! Where in the who-what-now did this even commence??