My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.shanio.com and update your bookmarks.

5.05.2008

I've been at work for 11 hours and 55 minutes. I did get a lot of work done today, but I am completely wiped. Or, as my mother would say, jaded. How are you?

7 new thought(s):

Eb the Celeb said...

funny title... that's past tired... that's more like overwhelmingly exhausted

Yellow Rebel said...

whoa....11 hrs & 55 minutes?

I can't think of any job that would let you stay that long (unless you know, you're "self-employed")

Jameil said...

that is sucktastic. i WISH my job would kick me out. i can't stand my hours. 10.5-11 every sat/sun.

Unknown said...

HEY SOROR!!! I found you thru Soror 1969!!!

WOWzer 11hrs...I'm sorry honey!!! I know how it feels!!! Get you some rest!!!

shani-o said...

Eb - that's pretty much it. I was actually too tired to sleep when I finally made it home. I had to read for a while. Never again!

YR - communications/design jobs are the worst because you feel this pressure to keep working as long as you can... especially when others are dependent on you getting things done in a certain amt of time. Of course, if my boss knew I got in at 5 am, she woulda kicked my ass out at 1.

Jam - yeah, this isn't a regular thing, but sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Miss B - hey Soror! Thanks for stopping by!! And yeah, I slept in this am. :-)

1969 said...

Get some rest!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see ... last month I logged 244 hours. Today I've been at work for 13 hours. I feel you. And I feel exhausted.