"Pretty pink, baby blue; why don't ya teach me something new?"
Things I hate about boys:
1. They never call when they say they will.
2. They don't understand the difference between true intimacy and sex.
3. They care what their boys think.
4. They either don't care about clothes, or care entirely too much.
5. They don't pay their bills on time.
6. They don't pay attention to the world around them.
7. They don't know what women want, and they don't know to ask.
8. They don't know how to pick out a decent bottle of wine.
9. They think external attractiveness matters more than whether or not the chick is crazy.
10. They don't cook.
Incidentally, these are also the same things I hate about girls; just switch the pronouns where appropriate.
I'll take a grown man, please.
Listening to: "Help Yourself," Amy Winehouse